Sunday, May 3, 2015

online workshops (instantly available with lifetime access)


I am finally posting all of my current online courses.  
Here (below) and under the *Workshops* tab above ^ you can find a list with links to each I am offering.  I have handcrafted each course, with so much goodness and love put into each one.   
And, it is very true...they are each my favorite. 
I seriously love them all.  I really do!
If you are new to art and want some encouragement I would love for you to try any online workshop listed.  You may find that it is easier than you think!  If you are already invested in an artistic journey, jump in and see what I have for you, it may bless you with brand new inspirations and make you smile!

I think YOU are the most important part of your art...
I really care about your artist-heart.


 ____________________________



All of  my current online courses are listed here below with a link (in light blue) below each photo of class.  Click to find read content/information for each course.  It will open in a new window and you can see which class may be "just right" for today.


Instantly available (within 24 hours) and lifetime access, for as long as I am teaching online...yes!!!


These are all ready-to-go workshops (no waiting for new projects, everything is included).  They are loaded with silly & sweet inspiration that will get your inner artist happily sketching and painting - and will bring a smile to your face...    





(an open house and sign up link)

$39




(sign up link)

$39


___________________________________________________





(open house and sign up link)

$35





(sign up link)

$35


_______________________________________________________





(sign up link)

$44.95





(sign up link) 

$44.95


____________________________________________





(sign up and open house)

$44.95




_________________________________________


Art of Spring : pink cheeks and mud puddles (one of our many sketch ideas)

The online workshops I offer are all my favorites. They are full of help for beginners, loads of content for confident artists and wild/fresh inspiration for advanced art students.
A always offer a mix of mediums, too:  
watercolors * sketching * acrylics * pen & ink * pastels * art journaling * block art * canvases * stitching * and always more... 
ALL CLASSES purchased through my site are yours to keep for as long as I am teaching online = no time limits = lifetime access.  
Sign up and jump in - we will have a great time. If you are new to watercolors or any type of mixed medium - I will be with you and we will make sure you have success. 

Let's see what comes from YOUR heart & fingertips this year!
(click on any classes to see course content) 

____________________________




All new Workshops will be announced on my blog and in my newsletter, 
sign up here:  NEWSLETTER



Much love and many, many lamb smooches,

jj










Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...