Monday, June 3, 2013

wild art summer...oh, yes...

It is finally time...

Summer Summer...  

Can I tell you how excited I am for this new season? Along with a more relaxed bedtime and being able to run barefoot in the tall grass, it is time for a new art adventure!  Yes~

...a quick peek at the first week of class...

All with Christy's sweet blessing of encouragement...I love her!!!  xo

I am finally able to announce (and seriously jump with joy) over this new addition to our Wild Art collection.  
A brand new, sweet and summery, wild art class I am calling...Wildflowers

It is looking to be a great mix of all things summer: colorful, wildly-sweet, and full of surprising inspirations and meaningful memories.  Our projects include art journaling, canvas art, watercolors (in all kinds of mixed-up ways), block art, a bit of photography, hand-lettering, and a summer-wonderful stitching project and MORE!

Sound wild enough for your summer?



Our summer classroom will be a little different than before, it's summer!  First, our live-class time will be spread over six weeks. There will be the same amount of content as our last workshops, but our projects will be spread out a bit more.  Helpful if you have a vacation or two...you have plenty of time to jump in whenever you can.

Secondly, our classroom will also be in a different format than I have taught in before, a fun and playful *summer studio* feel -- a site allowing more space for things that come up spontaneously -- wild inspirations happen to me all the time, you too?

Each week is built around a favorite summer love. There are multiple sketching inspirations (seriously,too many ideas), weekly video projects & new challenges, loads of extra content including a special wildflower study, a baby bird, forget me nots, summer salads, and some of my favorite poetry and prayers.


If you haven't taken a class like this before, this is the perfect time to jump in.  Every project is created with you in mind, and with so many inspirational ideas to choose from you will be excited to see your own art style grow.  I believe in you!  There is also a shared (friend, parent, grandparent) project and multiple projects you can do with your children, grandchildren, too!

I love shared projects~


It is also important for me to tell you about the gift of a creative community.

I have experienced this past year the value of  a healthy group of artists on their individual and collective paths, it is a vulnerable and special place to come together. Our Wild Art group is one of the most treasured art communities I have ever participated in, very selfless, helpful and full of encouragement, a perfect mix of goodness and grace.  You are welcome here.  Community sharing is always available to class members as a private group online and with me by email, too.

Part of the uniqueness of these courses is also the teacher involvement.  I am here for you!  Springtime is always busy with sheep and family, but summertime is meant for sharing art.  I will be available in our online facebook community, by email, and in our online classroom throughout our classroom time.

You are my favorite part of art! 



Because the excitement is contagious...I am quickly preparing to throw open the doors for an early studio-tour!  Would you like to join me for a sneak peek?

Yes~ I hope you will jump in and join me...we have so much to summery goodness to share!

We will have a full six weeks of my most favorite projects (should have been eight!), sketchbooks FULL of inspirations, loads of wild bonus materials and silly little me!  That's weeks of amazing projects to keep your fingers and heart full of creative fun~ 

And, it is all available all summer (and all year) long!

You will receive an email confirmation, welcome letter, and the first two-weeks material list within 24 hours of signing up.  Please make sure to give me your preferred email address when you complete your payment.                 ***I need to have your preferred email address***  


$44.95  
(same price as my 3 week classes)

___________________________________________________


Wild Art Summer Studio Class begins:  Saturday, June 22

You will have full access to class all year and our private online community, too.  No worries~  


Please join us,  I can't wait to see you!  
xo
Junelle 

____________________________________________________

A special donation for a special friend~ 

For those donating to our Wild Art Community love-share project (on facebook), the donation has been filled and will be shared with our sweet classmate...thank you!  You are the best!  

xo  


36 comments:

  1. I am over the moon excited about your summer class, Junelle!! We all began giggling with excitement and anticipation the moment we heard you mention it! I love all the sweet and fun details from the sneak peek and can't wait to get creative with you again! I"ve missed hanging out with you!! Soooo excited!! Hugs, sweet friend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be back in a warm climate tomorrow and I'll jump straight into my flip-flops ready for Wildflowers and some exhilarating summer weeks in your darling company. And may I also just say that it truly is the sweetest art community!!
    So excited, XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the name "wildflowers" its perfect...a whole summer of creating with you and the group is heaven sent. We will have soooo much fun together!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You AM A Z E me!!! So looking forward to a Wild Art summer! hugs & love xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, H A P P Y to be back in your class!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE LOVE THIS!! Love the images/peeks here already! I enjoy all your classes and can't wait to take this one! Thank you thank you for making my summer even better!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've just signed up for your class and it's the first time for me to participate in such a class , with videos , etc...!I love what you do an here I am , jumping in! A bit excited and a bit scared as well !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is this class being taught on Christy's site or do you now have a classroom of your own? I am just bogged down with classes right now so I hope it will be available to take maybe in the fall, with or without teacher involvement.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Christine~ Christy isn't doing a summer class and I had too many ideas flying around! I am doing this one on my own but plan to keep it open, it is full of really fun projects that would last a long time~ I completely understand!!! xo

      Delete
  9. I took the first one, not the 2nd & but hope to take this one. Can we sign up at anytime? I am thinking the Fall would be easier for me & I LOVE your classes & would HATE to miss out on this one. LOL! Becky V.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It will be open all year~ the projects are spread all through summer so you can jump into summer fun anytime!!! xo

      Delete
  10. Junelle, I just went to sign up for your "Summer" class, and got a message back from Paypal saying "You have already signed up using this information." Well, I'm fairly certain I didn't already sign up, unless I was sleepwalking last night, so I'm not sure what to do! Can you check and see if something came through for Becky Lane in Wimberley, TX.?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, I can't find you in the list I have. Email me? me.junelle@gmail.com or yesandamenart@gmail.com

      xo

      Delete
    2. Never mind! I just tried registering again, and it went through fine this time. Must have been a temporary glitch.

      Delete
  11. Oh Junelle! I can't wait! So, so excited for your summer class~hooray!
    You are such an inspiration to me. I love taking your classes, watching you create and learning. I also love just hearing your silly laughter and words of wisodm. Thank you for this upcoming class, for sharing and giving so much of yourself. Can't wait!
    ~kim

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kim~ Yeah!!! I am so excited and so thrilled you will be with me, us, all!!! yes... xo

      Delete
  12. June 22nd sounds so far away!!! Do you get the feeling that many of your devoted followers just can not wait for this class to begin?! So happy your venturing out on your own! I know you'll be amazing and everyone is just going to go crazy over this new class....Wildflowers - even the name is inviting! Wishing you the best [knowing you'll not need it, also!] flying solo!

    good wishes and blessings....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. June 22 isn't so far away when you are me! LOL! I am so excited that you will be with us, this will be a fun adventure for sure!

      Delete
  13. Junelle, So excited to see this class, I'm in! I haven't taken a class with you for a while, life got busy. Can't wait!
    Ann in Indy

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Junelle, I have signed up for class. So excited. Have you sent details of how to acccess class yet?? I haven't received an email and wasn't sure. Even though it is winter here in Australia I am super excited for another wild class. Thank you. Jo xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Junelle.... Sweetness, this is a wonderful way to start your summer and for me to dream of our summer to come down under.... So love the opening preview of sharing a swinging chair with fluffy, plump pillows... and some sweet tea..... Deliciousness!!

    Talk soon sweetie.... Can't wait for class to start.

    Take care - have a fabulous day filled with creativity and inspiration
    Hugs
    Darlene

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Junelle, I haven't gotten an email yet for the class today. If you could please email me at rikm@adelphia.net so we can see what the issue is, thanks so much. I'm excited and can't wait to dive in to your amazing videos!!

    THANK YOU!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. i want to sign up ...just haven't because of life stresses right now but then again maybe spending so creativity no pressure time with you would help me........but i do want to when does registration close?

    ReplyDelete
  18. Junelle, I purchased on Sunday but haven't received an email yet. Could you email me please? smathews@stx.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Cannot wait to spend the summer with you!!! it will be great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just signed up - it's never too late, right?
    I am a newbie when it comes to drawing, but play around with art journalling and creating on canvas, so I'm looking forward to learning lots of new things to take those media even further. So excited to be here!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ann~ please email me, your email didn't work for sending you the welcome invitation! xo me.junelle@gmail.com

      Delete
  21. thank you junelle, for taking the time to create this sweet summer offering... such a wonderful class... by far the best one i've ever encountered, anywhere. i'm so blessed. what a generous offering of inspiration, projects and sweet, sweeeeet... bliss! I'm so glad I said YES! xo

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hello

    I saw your awesome class and signed up today. I hope I can play catch up if it's okay with you.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Hi Junelle :-)

    Is it still possible to join and then just do a catch up on the previous lessons? Hope so, really would love to! xxDebbie

    ReplyDelete
  24. I was wondering if it is still possible to do this class! Hope so!!!!! Looks awesome!!! Cora

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes...the class is available all year! Please join us, it is such blessing to have you!!!

      Delete
  25. Alexandra MacgregorDecember 10, 2013 at 7:35 PM

    Hi Junelle,

    I would love to do your class - still love visiting your Wild Art 1 and 2 classes for inspiration and ideas. If I sign up now do I have access for 12 months? Thanks and I am excited about the prospect of doing another of your fabulous classes.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...